Monday, November 18, 2013

The end.

Boy.

Taylor, what a year.  You and your amazing team lost in the semifinals after a really tough game.
You played so hard, and we truly loved this team!
LOVED!
You guys are even going to have another practice just to hang out.

I really think we got lucky and got a super special team this year.

 You, my sweet Taylor, blew our doors off.  You grew so much as a player and team member this year.
You worked hard. You watched. You learned.  You were a team member.
We loved watching you.  We had a great time watching you.
We almost had a few heart attacks at some of the games.
 Hudson, gosh, I hope you are more still next year at this time.  
YOu ran onto the field.
You ran towards traffic.
You were feisty and repeated mommy's swear words too easily.
Nicely, mommy said Jesus, you say Jesus. 
I say, "Yes, we will get you cheese its. Cheese Its are delicious"
 This team was like a family.  Siblings and all!

I am not sure who is more sad it is over- me or you Tay.
I do know that we are proud. Very very proud of you.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment