Monday, March 17, 2014

Ten

Dear Kids,

This one is for daddy. But take note- I hope you each find friendship and partnership like we have found in each other.

Dear Justin,

We have been married for ten amazing years. There have been remarkable days, and hard days. The ordinary days are my favorites. Most of all, I am so lucky that we are together. You make me laugh, you are by my side, you are an incredible dad.

Thanks for a great ten years. Three babies, five homes, celebrating milestones, grieving loss, amazing friendships, trips to the ER, parent/teacher conferences, great travel adventures, and the best Friday nights on the couch with dateline and takeout.

I love you. I love our life. While I thought I couldn't love you more on this day:
I do. A few more wrinkles, a lot more grey hair, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment