Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First day of preschool!!

My sweet boy,

I can hardly believe that you are three years old and started preschool today.  
You have had such a great few weeks- giving up baba, your crib, etc.  
We knew you were ready to start school.  
It is a big milestone- three kids in school.  

The girls were more excited than you this morning.
You were a bit nervous about all of it.



I am certain you are my son- you went directly to the vacuum as soon as you got to class:) 
Then magnatile building for about 2 seconds.

 You refused to take a picture with dad.

The teacher then encouraged parents to leave so they could get going.
Daddy told you a big secret- all the fun happens when the parents leave and boy was that true.

You drew pictures with Ms. Doa- I am pretty sure we will frame this.
I definitely didn't think you could draw, and really didn't think you knew how to write letters.
Clearly you were more than ready for schools.
You even had daddy's glasses!

It is going to be such a great year buddy!
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment