Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Anniversary!


Earmuffs Kids!  This post is for your dad;)


My dear Justin,

Nine years ago today, I was lucky enough to marry you my love.  I would have never guessed what road we would have traveled, but I did know that whatever it was, together we could navigate anything.  So now, nine years, three beautiful children, incredible family and friends, homes, jobs, hospital stays, trips to urgent care with sickies, vacations, road trips, birthdays, job changes, life, death, job changes, and everything else later- you are still the partner I count on most.  You are my best friend, my strength, my inspiration, my partner in crime, and I am so lucky.

I love you the most!






Jeremiah summed it up so beautifully in his toast to us:

May your teachers teach you
Your friends elate (or cherish)youAnd your competitors drive you

May your students learn from youyour family support youand you confidant console you

May your mentors guide youand your Muse inspire you

May you be each of these to each other. But most of all:

May your spouse always love you



No comments:

Post a Comment