Sunday, February 23, 2014

Friendships

My Sweet Girls,


We have talked about the importance of life-long friendships many times.  Your dad is the master of this.  He is such a great friend and maintains friendships for decades.  


C.S. Lewis once said:  
"Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: 
"What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."” 

We had such a special day in the city with our wonderful friends.
First, we had a quick lunch at our favorite place, Cheese Plus.
Next, mani/pedis for everyone!
From there, we headed to the best part of our day... afternoon tea.
There is a fantastic place in SF, Crown and Crumpet. 
They do an incredible job with afternoon tea, and we loved every minute and every bite.
I think you girls had a pretty good time too.

I mostly loved the day with my girls...
Daddy spent the day with Hudson, doing my normal Sunday "stuff."
Laundry, Costco, etc.  :)
I GOT TO BE THE GLITTER!!!!
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment