Thursday, December 4, 2014

When Daddy's away, we do house projects and call them fun surprises!

Kids,

We did it!  You guys did an amazing job at NOT spilling the beans, and I am so happy about it!!

We did two little house projects while daddy was away. By little I mean, we redid two rooms completely.
The first was the dining room. I recovered all the chairs (MYSELF) and then wound up replacing the rug, and now have my eyes on some darling curtains.


Next up was the big project.
We redid the family room, top to bottom!
As a reminder, this is the family room before- how sad is this?
Here is the after!
Obviously not the final final since you can see the old rug rolled up and we have added a few more accessories since then, but I am happy as a clam.
These shelves have changed our lives. 
Things are moved around a bit to hold our Christmas Advent books, but 
I love that Hudson's diapers and shoes are tucked in one of these baskets and the other is full of ALL the Wii stuff we own.  All of it:)
More pictures to come soon kiddos.
Good work.
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment