Thursday, November 1, 2012

On email and teahcers

Dear kids,

This post is not really about you, it is actually about my relationships with your teachers, and your principal.

So, as you know, I have a job.  Full-time.  Plus my full-time job as your mom, a full-time gig as your dad's wife, and part-time jobs as house manager, room mom, volunteer, friend, etc.  With all that in mind, I still need to communicate with your teachers: questions, sharing information, etc.  So, here is my great frustration.  Some teachers are crap emailers.  Nothing irritates me more than non-responders.  If you don't read email, put up an away message.  If you invite correspondence via email RESPOND TO EMAIL!

I will qualify all of this by saying that I really like your teachers.  They have a hard job, and I am grateful for them.

Enough complaining for a Thursday.

xoxo
mummy



No comments:

Post a Comment