Friday, September 13, 2013

Flashback Friday

Dear All,

I am not sure why I would torture myself with pictures of you all as sweet babies, 
but gosh were you the cutest!!  I definitely thought so.

Taylor, here we are trying on your baptism gown.  Love:)  You look like a porcelain doll. 
With drool.
Anna.  Your lips are real.  In this picture, in real life.  People used to ask us.
As though we would actually use injectables on a baby. Please. 
Seriously though, you were such a sweet baby and the cutest flower.
 Hudson, I look back and am now so surprised you wore that costume.  I can't imagine you would now, but that is ok. I will now spend the rest of the day trying to remember if you had the same funny "issues" then that you do now, and will then analyze if it is my own anxiety that has made you so anxious.  I am sure it is.
 Daddy, if I don't say it enough.  You are so handsome.  This was a few years ago, but boy I would sit and have a bloody with you right now.  


I saw this on Pinterest here and thought, "yep, that's my guy."


Well kids, we are off to the start of a great weekend.
I love you all so much.
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment