Monday, September 9, 2013

AYSO

Girls,

I love a good AYSO game.  It says Fall, competition (expect Anna's age doesn't have a goalie or keep score), and community.  This time of year reminds me so much of my dad.  I wrote about it here.  Last year, writing that post was so difficult.  The memories were painful and hard.  This year, I thought of my dad so many times while cheering you on (or yelling at you to go after the ball), but fewer tears shed.  I guess I am in a better place than a year ago, but boy do I miss my dad.

Happy soccer players- check :)

Taylor, your league is official.  Goalies, scores, bigger fields, off sides.  You played goalie the first quarter and I was SO NERVOUS!  You were fantastic though.
Here you are below in goal!  
 Hudson was there for a bit and very busy putting his little people to bed with baby wipes in his little chair.  They had more shade than anyone at the game.  I was super jealous.
 Hubbie, the superfan, bounced from your game to Anna's at 1/2 time.  Go Hubbie!
 Bubba! You are looking so old here. I almost ran after you for a quick snuggle, I felt like Hudson the baby was walking away from me:( sob
 Your team's cute banner.  I love that you all helped make it.
 Hot and tired and it was only 1/2 time.
 End of the game cheer.


Next up was Anna's game!  Anna, your Zebras are the cutest.  Luckily there is a site where other moms uploaded photos since I was at T's game, and Daddy was the referee for your team.




Great games girls!
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment