Sunday, April 13, 2014

Go Tay!

Taylor,

What a fun day!
You have been practicing, and working so hard, 
and had such fun at your first swim meet!
I absolutely loved spending the day with just you.
We had to be in Pacifica by 7:30, which meant a 6:50 departure (with time for Starbucks).

We arrived, you checked yourself in while I parked (so proud of you for that),
then jumped in to start warm ups. 
I could not believe how little the pool had changed since I had been there about 28 years ago.

You swam 
100 IM (DQ)
25 Back 
25 Breast (DQ)
25 Free
 Luckily some school friends were also there, which was such fun!
 25 Back!  Watching you swim is so much like watching 
Meggie swim.  I feel like we are kids again.
 "Swimmers take your mark."

 Just before the 25 free.
 Loved it all baby girl!
xoxo
mom


No comments:

Post a Comment