Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nine!

My sweet Taylor,

You are nine years old today.  
I remember the minute you were born- I have never felt more complete or peaceful in my life.  
You made me a mom, and these years have been remarkable in many ways, 
but my favorite parts have been the ordinary days.  

You are in such a good place right now.  
School is going well, you are loving all your activities,
you continue to be a voracious reader, and are ever the adventurous eater.

You didn't ask for much for your birthday, but definitely wanted a few key things:
1. A trash can. (a new hot pink one is under your desk)
2. Curtains
3. Throw pillows
4. Snap Circuits Lights
5. Snap Circuits Rover
6. A swim backback (yours was ripped)
7. A swim parka.

You really wanted a parakeet to, but that was out of the question:)

So, your revised room with curtains and all.
 You fun new throw pillows.
One bed says "smile" the other "love"
Hudson thinks the letters on your pillows are SUPER fun.
 Alex picked up the CUTEST outfits for you.  This color is amazing on you.
Best of all, you were showered with love by your brother and sister.
Boy oh boy did they have the best time with you today.
Hudson said, "happy birthday, cha cha cha" as much as humanly possible.
 A snuggle with my girl.
This picture makes my heart SING! I love the way you two are looking at eachother.

 Snap Circuits


We love you so much Taylor girl.
You are the perfect leader for your sister and brother.
And the best part is, that I think you are just hitting your stride.

Here is to another amazing year.
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment