Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happenings and Highlights!!

My Sweet Trio,

This week we have been celebrating (?) spring break!! Lazy days, missed bed times and too much sugar!

Taylor, you checked out six books from Hubbie's library and blew through 5 in 5 days and have since finished the sixth!!!! You power read this week- which is your idea of heaven. Great job Tay!

In other news- my engagement ring has been missing for an undisclosed amount of time. In my family growing up, something wasn't missing unless you started to look for it- so I didn't look:). Last week I finally admitted to Daddy that I hadn't seen my ring lately. It wasn't missing yet, I was simply asking if he knew where it was.

Well, yesterday we launched a search. Nothing. As we fell asleep I said, not to worry, Anna will know where it is. Sure enough- we asked you this morning Anna, and you said "oh, it's probably in the couch." Sure enough- it was in the couch and I am thrilled to have the gang back together.

Xoxo
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment