Sunday, April 28, 2013

Memories.....

Dear kids,

Before the three of you, I had the best memory. Daddy called it the steel trap. Today, I would say a pasta strainer or cheese grader would be far more accurate. Luckily, I have technology to remind me about the things i want to remember and the three of you for the things I would be happy to forget. (Daddy feels the same way about wishing you would forget sometimes).

So, now when I am out and about and want to remember to buy a book for my kindle, I take a picture! These three are on my list right now.

My iPhone camera roll is full of pictures of books, magazines, recipe ideas, pictures of restaurant reviews- you name it!

For the rest..... You girls always kindly remind me in excruciating detail when I have done something wrong. I would like to suggest you channel that energy into remembering to make the bed, or flush, or finish chores- all things that will lead to happiness for everyone!

Xoxo
Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment