Saturday, April 27, 2013

Order!

Dear Taylor, Anna and Hudson,

As the three of you know from my weeks of crazy, nothing makes me happier on this earth than planning, order and organization.  Really, ask your dad, when I am absolutely about to have a melt down at almost 11pm, I start cleaning and organizing, and I instantly feel better.  I am sure Hubbie could tell you that for most of my life, I have been a midnight cleaner.  I would paint my room, move furniture, clean out closets, you name it.  So, today, Daddy took the three of you off my hands for an adventure.  I, with a full day to myself, returned some clothes at Nordstrom, went grocery shopping, and then cleaned and organized the kitchen including the fridge.  (Super sad when I type that..... who does that with a free day).

We have a week of chaos coming up, with a virtually impossible pick-up, drop-off schedule, and on top of that, I am responsible for a massive event celebrating the groundbreaking of a massive hospital.  Good times.  So, with that in mind- we need order, planning, and most of all, supplies!  As i type this I realize that I totally forgot to buy sunscreen.  Did I mention that on top of this, we no Daddy all week.  None.  He is gone from Sunday to Friday.
So, our meet and cheese drawer is ready.  Snacks, sandwiches, quesadillas, pizza muffins.  This drawer is a bunch of possibilities and it is organized. :)

Anyone need a school snack?  After school, but before PT, dance or swim practice snack?  No problem!  We have something for everyone.
 For our pickier eater (hey Hudson, I am talking to you!)  We have blueberry muffins!  The best thing is that Taylor, you can make these in a few minutes.  One pouch, 1/2 c water and the muffin maker.  
 And of course, fruit for everyone, which Hudson, you will not eat.  Isn't everyone happier just seeing these pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment