Thursday, September 13, 2012

Boys!

Dear Hudson,

I am new to raising boys and all that this entails. Your sisters are not the tidiest people, and they certainly don't keep their clothes in perfect shape, but you are testing me and my laundry ability.

I found your white shorts in the hamper and ummm, they are GROSS! I thought about throwing them away but decided to test OxyClean and Bleach. Anything in the bowl that isn't white is your shorts. (they are in the trash now, the bleach/OxyClean combo did not work).

What is even crazier is that for the first time we took you shoe shopping yesterday.  Your sisters selected pink suede with sparkles and leopard print with bows, the more glitter the better!  You, well, you didn't say exactly what you wanted, but I think you were telling me you wanted these, and I am thrilled. I can't believe you have real shoes buddy.  You are growing up before my eyes.


















Thanks bubba! Maybe we can try to test another one of my domestic skills and leave laundry alone.

Yours truly,
Mama

ps- you have learned to wink, and it melts my heart.  If I wink at you, you will do a big blink back and then a huge grin comes across your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment