Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Schedule

Dear Taylor, Anna, and Hudson,

I think I spend half my life trying to sort out your schedules. Okay, maybe not half, but between you three and your dad's schedule I spend a lot of time staring at the calendar, realizing I need help, and then sending emails to the moms (your two grandmas) to see who will come help!

So, we set off to Target looking for a certain kind of pencil grip (which was sold out at the EIGHT places we checked) when we stumbled into the office supply/ organization section! I think my pulse quickened with excitement when I found this magnetic for the fridge dry erase organizer!!! The perfect weekly schedule. Next to it on
the shelf was this handy thing that holds all the paper you would usually stick on your fridge! Now all the school calendars and AYSO snack schedule are all in one spot! Woo hoo!

So, while this will not change your life directly, it is likely that you will not be left at school, and that you will get to
all your classes/practices. You are welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment