Sunday, October 14, 2012

A promise to my love bugs

Dear Taylor, Anna and Hudson,

I recently read this article over at Huffington Post, and like the author, and many moms out there, I too am guilty of hanging out behind the camera.  I took a spin through my iPhotos and found a photo here, or a photo there, but for the most part, you would not look back and "see" me.

So, my sweet babies, I promise to do better.  I will try to get in the picture with you, because I learned this summer, that pictures are worth 1,000 words.  I have spent hours looking through my dad's photos of my childhood and he was often behind the camera, but also IN so many pictures with us.  Even better, he is in some great pictures with all of you!

I have flipped through some of the pictures and chose a few.  None of these are favorites, they just capture daily life, and in each, I hope that you see that I am so incredibly grateful to be your mom.  It is just about the best job a girl could get, and you three make it far more fun than I ever thought possible.

xoxo
mom

10/31/11
Me and Hudson 7/4/12
My favorite picture with my dad.  Love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment