Monday, October 15, 2012

My Anna Girl

Dear Anna,

I found myself working from home on Friday and was so excited to have a date with my girl.  I picked you up from school and you chose CPK for lunch.  We had the best time coloring and reading together.  After lunch you declared that it was time to SHOP!  We hit Nordstroms and it was a matter of minutes before you found this bag and in turn, found love:)  You were so excited.  You marched the bag to the register to ask the price and declared, "I don't know what my budget is, but I need this bag."  Lucky you!  The bag was a whopping $14 so I was thrilled to buy it for you.  

Daddy and I were headed to an 80's cover band that night, and you kindly let me borrow the bag under the condition that I would brag about it:)  I was so grateful that I could use it, and everyone loved that I borrowed the bag from my 5 year old.  Later that night I snuck into your room to tuck you in and give you a kiss and you were sleeping so peacefully.  

Thanks for such a special date.
xoxo
mom


No comments:

Post a Comment