Thursday, December 13, 2012

Getting in the Picture

Dear Taylor, Anna, and Hudson,

Well, my sweet babes, Daddy has been gone for 7 days. SEVEN DAYS!! We are doing great. We have spent a lot of time playing on the floor and it is super fun! Sometimes, I would even say we are positively silly around here.  Airplane rides, shaboopies, playing chase.

Taylor, you were missing because you were reading Harry Potter book 5.  I would say you are addicted to these books!

Tonight, we let loose and had quesadillas and bananas for dinner with a side of celery and peanut butter.  Wow.  When I type that up, it seems worse than it was.  Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to make better dinners.  The good news is that we are on the count down to PIZZA FRIDAY! 

Ok, 12 days to Christmas.  Woot Woot!

xoxox
Mom
My beautiful Anna girl.

silly faces:)

My sweet baby boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment