Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Guilty Frozen Yogurt

Dear Taylor, Anna, and Hudson,

Sometimes I drop the ball.  When the ball drops, it is often in the form of my breaking a promise to you, and it is heartbreaking.  On Friday, at the doctor, I made a promise to take you for frozen yogurt if you didn't cry for your flu shots.  You were both SO SO brave.  You wanted to cry, and you didn't.  I was planning to meet you at home after quickly checking on a work event, when everything went wrong.  So, I didn't make it home in time to take you, and you were both really upset.  REALLY UPSET.  I felt so terrible.  So today, we walked down to get some frozen yogurt, and Hudson got some too even though he did scream for his shot. 

DELICIOUS!  Chocolate, salted caramel, mochi, brownie pieces.
My three big kids!!  Seriously, I blinked and you are all old enough to sit on a bench and eat frozen yogurt.  How on earth did this happen?  I also think you are all looking a lot alike in this picture.
My beautiful Anna girl.  Thanks for being so brave at the doctor, and forgiving me.  
Hudson walked the whole way!!!
Hubbie thought she was getting fro yo, but Hudson ate it all.
Cruising Polk St. 
Hudson, you thought you were so hysterical peering through the window.  We thought you were hysterical too.
I love you guys SO SO SO much!!
xoxo mom

No comments:

Post a Comment