Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Here is What is Happening.....

Dear Taylor, Anna, and Hudson,

We are doing so many fun things this week!  We are in final countdown to First Communion.  So many pieces of paper to prep for your eating a cracker.  Also, while I am not religious, I don't really understand the fasting part.  Daddy gave a good reason for it, but, um. I'll leave that there.  Anyway, I am literally DYING that we can't take pictures in the church.  Seriously. Dying.  How is that possible?

I hope the professional pics are excellent.


This baby might kill me.  Taylor, this is your faith journal.  I am super happy I never made baby books for you three, but boy, at least if I had made a baby book it would have been long before Pinterest and digital scrapbooking.  Thank god for good tutorials and quick printing at Costco!  We are getting closer to done, just waiting on letters about faith from ONE or TWO people- ahem, Daddy.

We are also working on Mindfulness around here.  Anna, your OT brought this concept to our family and I am excited to work on this with all of us, including myself. 

Because we can't have a post without our little buddy, I am throwing this picture in of you Hudson.  You have a great love for watching two things on Youtube- anything with funny cats, and this hysterical video where "Charlie bit my finger." Hudson, you can't get enough.  You keep saying, "Charlie bite. Charlie bite."  Cracks me up.  

Can't wait for all the excitement this Friday and Saturday.  Hopefully nothing but peace, delicious breakfast at a place like this or this, calm, napping and new sunglasses like these, or these, or even these:)  Gosh I make things easy around here- especially since I won't get credit for any of it anyway.

xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment