Thursday, August 22, 2013

A lovely Friday evening

Dear Hudson, Anna and Taylor,

We are getting closer to the time in our lives when we can eat at a restaurant as a family.
Note that I say closer, we are not there yet.  I ate half of an appetizer and spent the rest of the meal outside.  Closer.  I think we are within a few years.... YEARS!

Buddy!  Big progress, you actually ate food.  Way to go.
 Daddy and his mini me.  Looks at my boys.  So handsome together at the table.
 I could not love Daddy more.  I sat at our table of chaos, and saw Daddy at this happiest 
and I realized that we are living the dream.  We have everything we could ask for.  
 Anna!  You are so gorgeous!  You were such amazing dinner company.  
I loved every minute of our time together. 
 Taylor!  We are at such a great stage with you girls and there is nothing better than enjoying an evening with you.  

Me and my guy enjoying the outside while the rest of our party finished dinner.
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment