Sunday, August 4, 2013

The best!

Dear Kids,

The countdown is on! School starts three weeks from Monday and I am SO excited. We are going to have to revisit our summer goals to start to work on finishing those.

In the meantime, you girls are doing the most amazing job on your checklists! I am so proud of you!! Daddy and I will have to think of a special reward;)

In an effort to keep things running smoothly around here, I am always reorganizing our craft and school supplies. I am still not happy about how they are, so next time daddy is out of town, there will be another round.

We now have your summer work in an easy to reach space, but off the dining room table- woot woot!

I also did a massive end of the year purge.....finally.

Loving this summer with you three.
Xoxox
Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment