Friday, June 14, 2013

Anna, Part 2

Anna,

If I don't say it enough. I love you so much I could burst. You are the definition of kindness and enthusiasm and embody grace like I have never seen. You bring out the best in everyone around you, and have never met a stranger, just a soon-to-be life-long friend.

We often say that we wish we had your energy and attitude. You are up with the sun, "the day has started and we are wasting time sleeping."

You and I sat in church this morning for the final mass of the school year and I was totally overcome with how remarkable you are and my eyes welled with tears. You enjoy the good things in life, and embrace challenge in the most remarkable way.

Your teachers love you and every adult I meet says "oh! I know Anna."

Baby girl, I am so lucky to be your mom!
Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment