Saturday, June 29, 2013

Harder than labor?

Well Hudson,

I am pretty sure that today was harder than the day I actually delivered you. How is that possible?

You have been sick. Not eating. Not sleeping. It's hot as heck. Grumpy. Which means that you were not your usual self today, but you got to celebrate! You went to pizza my heart for lunch where you didn't eat pizza, picked up balloons from diddams and got ready. You sisters tied your balloons to trees, so they popped. I was super super happy. The P's came for dinner, which was great fun! You were in bed before cupcakes, only to wake up after a massive barf around 9 when I got the girls to bed!

It gets better- you stayed up until about 11 playing. At least we got some QT my friend. I suggested we play "pretend to be sleeping" you were not interested.

We will celebrate soon!
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment