Thursday, June 6, 2013

Knocking My Socks Off

Dear Kiddos,

Today, you rocked my world.  We have been working hard here.  
Checklists, checklist reviews, talks about responsibility, all of it.  
I am making Daddy crazy.  He *may* have suggested that I should relax and 
recognize that you are all doing a great job.  Well, I know that you are doing a great
job, but I really think we can do even better, and today, you did.

I came home to find that you two cute girls had set the table and made dinner!
Spinach salad- check. Chicken- check. Homemade blueberry muffins- check.
Drinks for everyone before the meal started 
(usually we have a lot of "I forgot to get water" popping up).
Our pretty table. Massive school project there too- post forthcoming.
 Taylor, you love your orange chicken syrup.
 my big girl
 Love!
 Hudson loves his muffins, and really felt his plate was missing glittery nail polish, 
so he added that touch.
 You are so funny these days buddy.  You wanted to hang on my lap for dinner.
Although you mostly organized your muffins and counted them.

Love!!!  
xoxo
mom



No comments:

Post a Comment