Monday, June 3, 2013

The Beach


Taylor, Anna, and Hudson,

Today was one of those days that were meant to be beach days.
It was sunny and warm in SF.
Crissy Field was packed in a way I have never seen.  I may have said that
it was bridge and tunnel day there, and while that wasn't nice, it was true.

We brought the kite with us it and it was such fun for you girls to fly it with Daddy.
 It may look like I am flying the kite in this picture, but I am trying to reel it in.
We live in a pretty amazing place.
 Buddy!  You loved it.  Not the water, but the sand.  You had a blast playing
Every few minutes you would run up to me and ask me to "clean it up."
Meaning- you wanted me to get all the sand off you.  I understand buddy.
I am not so much for sand either.
xoxoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment