Sunday, January 5, 2014

A long promised coat of paint.

My dear sweet Anna,

I am not sure if it was that you are very patient, or completely forgot, but you have waited years for me to paint your room for you.  I have been actively promising for at least 2 years, but kept putting it off.

So, over the break, I decided it was time to paint!  Anything and everything, but especially your room.

We tried a few different purples and ultimately, I settled on one that was a smidge lighter than we started with.  Daddy took the three of you off to a birthday party and I got busy!  

 Here is the finished product!
Goodness gracious I love this Ikea shelf.  It looks so much better than before. 
Your dresser also looks much better in this space. 
 I pulled your bed canopy out again and put it back up.  It looks almost etherial.  
 We have one panel from your baby nursery and sadly this fabric is gone.  I can't find it anywhere. 




Well Anna.  Your room is now as beautiful as you!  It is peaceful, pretty, and perfectly set-up for you.
You are thrilled so far, and I hope that we can keep it neat and organized.
xoxox
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment