Thursday, January 23, 2014

Looooooooove

To my little loves,

How is it that we are deep into Valentine's Day planning already?  
I am still packing up from Christmas....literally.

There is something sweet about Valentines day with the three of you.

(Love this darling picture you made for me during free time at school Taylor).

It isn't about romance.  
It is about candy, classroom valentines, 
fun red and pink clothes and our "heart attack."
 (I first got the idea to do this from this blog here.)
It is a day of celebration.

What I love about doing the heart attack is spending the time 
to think about what we love in our life.  
As it is today.

There is a quote by Jennifer Gayle that says
"When you look at life through the eyes of gratitude,
the world becomes a magical and amazing place."


So, what do I love today?  What will be on some of my hearts??
-Snuggling with my babies-
I realize that I am down to one that will fit comfortably on my lap
 and I almost burst into tears thinking about that.

-The end of every day-
It is chaotic and crazy, but it feels like the heartbeat of our home.
Taylor, you are chasing Hudson.
Anna, you are dressing up for the occasion.  Putting on lip gloss and getting your purse.
I am yelling because NO ONE listens to me.
We are late. For every single thing.
Homework is out.
Uniforms are everywhere.

I hate it and LOVE it at the same time.
This is one of those things I am certain I will miss when you are all out of the house.

-Projects-
Daddy can tell you that I love a project.
Painting- check
Organization- swoon
Crafts- yep

I think I like to have something I can dig into without a real deadline or consequence.  
Daddy will tell you that I also tend to finish things in a day 
but leave all the little tidy up parts for weeks. (rehanging pictures for example)

-Love-
Quotes.
Sayings
Poems.  If the "Love Letters From Great Men" book from Sex and the City was really a book,
I would read it daily.  It isn't though. :(

Silly but darling things like this bracelet. 
(which I may have gotten myself from the three of you-
you kids are so good to me, thank you)

More on this later, but I wanted to tell you how much I love you.
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment