Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Open House

Dear Taylor and Anna,

Every January, in recognition of Catholic Schools Week, 
we get to peek into your classrooms and see some of your work.

This year, Taylor, your class worked on Native American reports- all in class, all on your own.
I am so proud of you and your hard work.
Your diorama.
 Your report.
 I am not sure what this is, but it is beautiful.  On either side are children's food chains.
Taylor, you got to walk yours up and put it on the altar at mass.

 You and your cute friend Sophia.
Anna you had some incredible hard work on display too!.
 I am not sure what this represents.
 Your Martin Luther King Jr project.


 The back of your Snowman Project
Your stunning snowman!  I just love that she has a broom.

Your math family....
 Clearly we are still working on math fact families.
Love you girls so much and I am so proud of you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment