Friday, January 31, 2014

Dear January

My Sweet Kids,

January kicked my a&s.  
From some of the behavior we saw this month, I would say it kicked yours too.
I wish I had nicer words but when I think back to New Year's Day- i
t was about an eternity ago.  
Really really long month, but we made it.  
I actually feel like I might fall flat on my face Feb. 1, but no time for that.

We tried to keep it light and easy this month. 
Good news, we have a lot of room 
for improvement next month! 
Way too much!

 I looked back at the month and I am tired from the pictures.

We painted most of the house.
Went to the beach a few times and explored our city.
Hubbie had her surgery and we nursed her to healthier, but not 100%.
The dentist. Flu shots. A lot of OT and PT.
A lot of football. Still sad for our 49ers.
Open House, school projects, math tests for Anna and a first book report.
Back to the swing of school.
No rain, but super cute rain boots.
Everyone has had some sickness this month.  Coughs, colds, etc. 
We had a plumbing back up, disposal break, garage door break, cable/internet/phone go down.
Oh, and we locked ourselves out of the house.

HELLO FEBRUARY!
We love you already.
xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment