Monday, January 21, 2013

A Perfect Weekend

Dear Taylor, Anna, and Hudson,

I will say this- I love you three more than anything, but I LOVE my weekends away with your dad too!  We got to sneak up to SF for a quick night away, and Hubbie got to have some QT with you three.

Daddy and I started with a great walk on Crissy Field- it was SUCH a beautiful day.  Every so often in the winter, SF has these perfect, sunny days, with temperatures in the high 60s/low 70s.  These are the BEST days in the city, and I am so grateful that we live here.
Walking towards the bridge.
We stopped at the Warming Hut, but it really wasn't necessary:)  Usually it is pretty windy/cold, but not this time!
To take a line from the Niners: "Who's got it better than us?  NOBODY"  Daddy and I felt that way all weekend.  So great.
 One of the things Daddy and I love is sitting at the bar at restaurants.  We love the action, chatting with the bar tender, watching them make fun drinks, and always love the people watching.  This place is one of our favs!
Today was a BIG day for Daddy's favorite football team.  Before we headed home to watch the playoff game with our favorite niner fans (the three of you) we hit our favorite brunch spot for a quick bite.  The have a legendary bloody mary, deviled eggs you wouldn't believe, and Daddy loves their eggs benedict with ham hock.

So, while we missed the three of you, you were in the best hands with Hubbie, and we came back refreshed and ready!

xoxo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment