Thursday, January 10, 2013

On a happier note

Dear T, A and H,

As you all know, nothing makes me quite as unhappy as a cluttered, disorganized, messy house. Yes, I think those are different things. Your rooms alone can send me into a frenzy. In my attempts to let go of some of the things I can't control, and go big on the things I can control, I cleaned kitchens like a crazy person tonight:)

It's not even 10pm and I have done all the kitchen drawers. Woot woot!  There will be peace in my heart for at least 10 hours with this organization in our lives.  Next up- Daddy's closets, and all the cooking stuff.  Get ready kids!

xoxo
mom

Here are the pictures:

My new school supply drawer.  Pencils-check, sharpeners- check. Erasers. Tape. Glue. Scissors. Hair ties. Tissues.  All of it in ONE PLACE!


Kitchen tools we use ALL the time.
Less frequently used kitchen tools.

My official junk drawer.  The three of you seem to need various things from this drawer all the time, so it is nice to have a lot of these things together.
Below: cue the music.  We have a mostly empty drawer!!  It is a matter of hours before you wake up, Anna, and figure out you can put paper here, but heaven help me- I have a mostly empty drawer.... with our doorbell in it.  It all makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment