Monday, January 7, 2013

My little buddy

Dear Hudson,

I often think my heart will burst with love for you.  I have said this again and again, but you have brought so much joy to our lives, and most of our time with you is so much fun!  You have such an incredible spirit and love of life, and we love watching it.  You have just hit the 18 month mark, and while I don't know any of your stats (and as I write this, I am remembering that you need to get an 18 month check up), you seem to be really healthy.

You are talking up a storm!  You say anything we say, and walk around saying, Mommy, Daddy, Tay, Anna, Hubbie, blantet, baba, hot dog, cheese, yodurt, train, car, truck, baby, so nice, love you, I sit, sit down, walk, and anything else.

You run and dance with wild abandon.  If you hear music, it is like your body can't hep but get moving. We have had a lot of rain, and the puddles are too great to resist.  You do a flashdance style dance style dance in the water and it is hysterical!

Your favorite partners in crime are the "girls."  You run around yelling, "girls" in case they have forgotten to include you.  Now that you are racing upstairs you are happiest bouncing between their rooms, playing with their toys, or coloring, while saying, "I color, I color."

Buddy, we love you so much I can barely stand it.  You are the sweetest little guy and love your mama!!!

xoxo
mom

Cruising in the car.
You saw a niners display and stopped to say, "GO NINERS!"
Running around with your sisters' toy in their mouth.
new kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment