Monday, January 28, 2013

Lists

Dear Taylor, Anna, and Hudson,

The three of you know that I sure love to make a list!  This past Saturday was busy busy, and I had to go to work, so of course, I left lists for everyone.  Except maybe Hudson.  He has a bit of time before he gets task lists!

So, I left this on Saturday- tasks lists for you girls and daddy, and a Costco list.   Most things were done, and I was happy.  What is left will go back on a new sheet of paper for next Saturday:)
 So, Taylor, you thought you were hysterical this morning when you left a list for Daddy and me.  My favorite thing on my list is "leave kids alone."  I probably won't check that off.  Sorry love!  I will keep bugging you about your list.

Daddy especially loved his list.  We are guessing "dump tv" is one item rather than "dump" and "tv" but who can really tell.

xoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment